viernes, 6 de abril de 2018

Post 0 Introduction

Hello everyone!

This is our first blog experience. I'd like to tell you a bit about the structure of a blog class.
In each blog class you'll follow the following process:

1 Go to the teacher's blog. (dentistry2018blog.blogspot.com)
2 Create your own post (Using the guide given by the teacher on he's blog)
3 Publish your post, make sure to use at least one picture/gif/video.
4 Leave comments on the teacher's post and on three of your classmates.

All the items on the list above have to be done within  the class. If you are not coming to class, email me so we can agree on how to make it up.

_____________________________________________________________________

Today you'll start writing in your own blog.
These are the instructions:

Write at least 50 words indicating what your expectations are about the use of blog in the English class.
Use one image or meme to describe how the semester will go (in general, not only in English III)
Resultado de imagen para esto se va a descontrolar meme

Leave comments on 3 of your classmates.

9 comentarios:

  1. I guess that anatomy will "descontrolar" for me at least :'(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Anatomy is my nightmare D:
    This semester will be a disaster

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I hope not to delay me in "Simulación" because it's practically out of my hands right now :(

    ResponderEliminar
  5. With "simulacion" and "diagnostico" this semester started out of control, I hope to control it!!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. This semester is good, but Anatomy scares me ):

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I want to have time to study all the things I need to know!!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I will go with all this semester, I just hope to go out undefeated ):

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hopefully this semester not be very hard, I have hope.

    ResponderEliminar

Last post.

Dear all. First I have to say that it's been a crazy year,  as usual. But this post is more about reflecting about the year than merel...